Friday, May 29, 2015

Picture Perfect: House by the Beach

Another view captures my eyes...

While waiting for my seamstress to finish some alterations on my uniform, THIS caught my sight. I had my camera so I felt the need to come closer and explore.


So much fun with the swing..

As I approached, I realized they had a swing! Every kid needs to ride on one before adult nausea kicks in and take all the fun. Soon some kids gathered and swung back and forth. They didn't seem to mind that I was taking pictures.

I went closer to the seashore and another scenic view greeted me. No wonder why most Camiguingnon crowds the shoreline. I myself wouldn't mind a few days of an angry sea if I have almost a year of serene beauty.






While sitting in their bench, I felt the sea breeze, I heard the children's laughter, I saw what beauty there was in living simply. I remembered some lines from our province's hymn.

Ikaw ang gihandum ko kanunay
(I always long for you)
Gimahal ko bisan imong huyuhoy
(I love even your gentle breeze)
Pagkatam-is magpuyo ning imong landong
(How sweet it is to live in your shade)
Diin kalinaw maoy nagahari.
(Where peace reigns)

How lucky these people are for having what they have!


I loved the place so much I just had to take a selfie.


No comments:

Post a Comment